Monday, August 07, 2006

Tour De Cure: Raising Money To Fight Diabetes

As a Ham Radio Operator, I once worked this event as a communicator.

But now that I have Diabetes myself, I can now truly see WHY people are so passionate about this fight and will stop at NOTHING to help find a cure.

Still not convinced? Here are a couple videos I found on MySpace which I think may just change your mind.


Get this video and more at MySpace.com
Get this video and more at MySpace.com

I urge you to visit the American Diabetes Association and make a donation today.

Can't donate money? No problem. The ADA Website has other ways in which you can contribute too.

CHECK IT OUT TODAY!!

DISCLOSURE: This videoblog entry IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM endorsed by the American Diabetes Association Any references to their resources are purely and simply that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home