Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pat's Podcast Episode 32

The following is also cross-posted on my Health & Medical Wonders Text Blog, podcast site and my personal blog....


In this edition we have....

* Possible Bariatric (i.e. weight loss) surgery (Better known as "The Al Roker Proceedure")

* Promotion of my new Health & Medical Wonders Blog & VideoCast (With a possible podcast from a patient's perspective soon to follow if the demand exists)

* The latest on the relocation process.

PLUS the then-latest audio version of the MissingAlert.com Podcast & MORE!! CHECK IT OUT!!

NEXT TWO PLANNED EPISODES:

EPISODE 33
- A Sound Seeing Tour Of The Taste Of Colorado (This will be very similar to what we did during the sound-seeing tour of The People's Fair in Episode 31 earlier this year).

EPISODE 34 - A Sound Seeing Tour of my new apartment, which will also be the new studio for The Pat Cook Show as well (I hope to make a seperate VIDEO tour for my VideoCast as well, but that depends on if I can get a good used camcorder really cheap somewhere like at a pawn shop or second hand outlet).

To send feedback, call the PodLine @ 206-203-4744

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home